Chicken Rice With Dill And Broad BeansFrom noola 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the chicken, and put it in the pot to dry.
- Add the cardamoms, salt, water and half cup of dill; put them to boil until they are well done.
- Put the oil in a pot, add the broad beans and one cup of dill, leave it two minutes with stirring.
- Add the chicken gravy and leave it boil three minutes, then add the rice and keep it on light fire for ten minutes.
- Add the rest of the dill, turn lightly and leave it until it is well done.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- noola Peterborough, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔