Creamed Chicken On ToastFrom nativeprincess 4 years ago
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, cleaned & quartered shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable OR chicken stock, heated shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- flour shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- toasted bread shopping list
How to make it
- Coat chicken in flour and season. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces, cover & cook about 10 minutes, stir occasional;y.
- Add mushrooms, shallots & parsley, Season and cook for 5 to10 minutes, uncovered.
- Add chicken stock, mix welll. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Add cream, stir, cook, uncovered until heated through.
- Spoon over toast. Enjoy!