Quick White Clam Sauce With LinguineFrom FavoriteFixins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat large deep skillet, add oil, butter, garlic and pepper flakes on medium heat
- Drain clams, reserving liquid. Add liquid to skillet along with parsley.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add clams and simmer 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Add Linguine to skillet, toss to coat well.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- muffin44 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!