Swiss ChickenFrom jacksarecooks 6 years ago
- SWISS chicken shopping list
- 6 pieces of boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 6 pieces of swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- ½ cup of dry sherry shopping list
- 1 box chicken flavored stuffing mix shopping list
- ½ stick butter or margarine shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 9 x 13” baking dish. Place chicken pieces in dish and sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Place slices of swiss cheese on top of chicken pieces.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with sherry and pour over chicken and cheese, making sure to cover entire dish.
- Place dry stuffing mix over the top of the soup mixture and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (uncovered) for 50-60 minutes.
The Cookjacksarecooks Dunnellon, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!