Venison Swiss SteakFrom MouseyNurse 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place thawed steaks in a single layer in a large glass baking dish. The acid in the tomatoes can combine with the aluminum in many metal pans and cause a 'funky' flavor.
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Cover with canned tomatoes
- If the pan appears 'dry' (little or no liquid sloshing around) add the broth
- Bake covered at 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until the steaks are cooked through
- Uncover and top with cheese
- Bake uncovered for another 15 minutes, until cheese is melted
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MouseyNurse Cincinnati, Ohio
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMouseyNurse Cincinnati, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!