Banana BreadFrom gumby 6 years ago
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- chocolate chips, to taste shopping list
- English toffee bits, or Skor bits, to taste shopping list
- (I love to use maraschino cherries, drained well and coarsly chopped, as well) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon. Bake in a buttered loaf pan until a toothpick stuck into the bread comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- gumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!