Crock Pot Autumn ChickenFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 14 ounces whole artichoke hearts, canned, drained shopping list
- 14 ounces whole mushrooms, canned, halved shopping list
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, halved shopping list
- 6 1/2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, jarred, with liquid shopping list
- 3/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette shopping list
- paprika, for garnish shopping list
- noodles, hot, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Spread whole artichokes over bottom of Crock-Pot slow cooker. Add half of mushrooms. Layer chicken over mushrooms. Top chicken with marinated artichoke hearts and their liquid. Add remaining mushrooms. Pour wine and vinaigrette over all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.