Goose Casserole!From heathie_magoo 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Slice the onion and lay it on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 2. Wash and score the goose legs. Squash the garlic gloves and push them into the scores on the meat. Lay the goose legs ontop of the onions.
- 3. Sprinkle with paprika, season well and pour the tomatoes and wine over the goose legs.
- 4. Place a lid on the casserole dish and bake at around 160C for 2 (or more!) hours.
- Serve with potatoes or rice and vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- heathie_magoo Chester, UK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookheathie_magoo Chester, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!