Vegan Sourdough Waffles With Strawberries And Coconut CreamFrom laurak6 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup earth balance, melted shopping list
- 1 cup soymilk shopping list
- 1 cup sourdough starter shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Ener-G egg replacer mixed with 4 Tbsp water shopping list
- [Toppings] shopping list
- strawberries shopping list
- vanilla coconut milk ice cream, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- The night before you want to cook the waffles, whisk together all ingredients in section "Day one" in a large bowl.
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 8-14 hours.
- Also the night before, take your coconut ice cream out of the freezer and put it in the fridge. It will not melt, but will turn into a soft mousse, similar in texture to whipped cream.
- The next morning, whisk in egg replacer and baking soda
- Cook batter in a hot, greased waffle iron, 3-5 minutes
- Serve with sliced strawberries and thawed coconut cream, or whatever toppings you prefer.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- laurak6 Oakland, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklaurak6 Oakland, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!