Ground Beef And Vegetable Soup (easy And Delicious)From SoozsLoves2Cook 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 potato, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- n a large soup pot over medium high heat, saute the ground beef with the garlic for about 10 minutes, or until browned. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Drain off excess fat.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, worchestershire sauce, frozen vegetables, soup mix and sugar.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the potato and simmer for another 15 minutes or until the potato is tender.
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!