Yorkshire PuddingsFrom philfull 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat a square metal oven tray with sides (must be metal) with the sunflower oil in it. Fan oven 200 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a batter jug, mix the flour, salt+pepper, whole eggs and egg white until you have a thick paste.
- Whisk in the milk and water gradually.
- Remove tray from oven carefully and quickly pour in the batter whilst still hot. It should sizzle.
- Place in oven immediately for 40mins. (If using metal muffin trays, reduce cooking time to 15-20mins instead).
- Batter does not need to be rested at all before cooking.It can be made upto 24hrs in advance and stored in the fridge.
- Serve with roast beef, onion gravy, mushy peas, ginger carrots and roast potatoes.
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!