Crock Pot Creamy Italian ChickenFrom SoozsLoves2Cook 6 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- rice or pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken breasts and mushrooms in the crock pot.
- Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours (or more if you are away from home longer).
- Put cream cheese, soup and milk in a large bowl and microwave for about 3 minutes or until you can stir it until smooth
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and mushrooms
- Cook on high 1 hour more until dish is heated through.
- Serve over your favorite rice or pasta.
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!