Diy Raw Vegan ChowderFrom Sunlark 3 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup nuts, soaked overnight shopping list
- 1 cup cashews or walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- hot peppers to taste shopping list
- 2-5 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- -feature item of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Blend 2 cups water, 1 cup soaked nuts, and 1 cup cashews or walnuts to a creamy consistency.
- Add the rest and blend well.
- Feature item ideas:
- clam-chowder taste – add dulse flakes
- broccoli – add chopped broccoli
- mushroom – your favorite mushrooms, dried or fresh
- tomato – chopped tomato
- carrot – grated carrot
- corn – cut off the cob, or use frozen
- pea – fresh or frozen peas
- serve with parsley flakes on top
- note: this soup will become warm with blending. it is still raw, just be sure not to let it become hot.
The CookSunlark Sedona, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!