Marlboro Scrambled Egg OmeletFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a well-seasoned 9 or 10" skillet; add onion, chili pepper and parsley. Cook over medium heat until onion is tender, about 1 minute. Add Fire Water.
- Drop eggs into pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. With wooden spoon, break egg yolks and quickly scramble eggs. Tilt pan and lift edges of omelet to let uncooked mixture run under.
- Cover pan and cook until bottom of omelet is browned and top is cooked but soft and creamy, 2-3 minutes.
- Top omelet with butter cooked vegetables, if desired; fold and serve immediately.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!