Marlboro Beef And Beer StewFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup finely chopped salt pork or bacon shopping list
- 2 1/2 - 3 lbs beef stew meat shopping list
- 3 lg onions, sliced shopping list
- 3 TBS paprika shopping list
- 1 TBS salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp dried marjoram shopping list
- 2 - 12 oz cans beer shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 TBS worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 lg potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 6 carrots or parsnips, thickly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook salt pork in a large stewpot until rendered. Add meat; cook and stir over med-high heat until lightly browned. Remove meat. Reduce heat to medium; add onions and cook until tender. Return meat to pot and add seasonings, beer, water, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce; stir to mix. Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Add prepared vegetables; cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked, about 45 minutes.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!