Marlboro Dutch Oven Pot RoastFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 3 onions, thickly sliced shopping list
- 2 TBS oil shopping list
- 1 rolled beef rump, round bone or blade pot roast (4-5 lbs) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1-2 cups BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1-2 cups beer or red wine shopping list
- boiled carrots, turnips and potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Fry sliced onions in oil in a large Dutch oven until golden; remove and set aside. Season meat with salt and pepper. Brown meat on all sides in Dutch oven, adding oil if needed. Pour in 1 cup each BBQ sauce and beer. Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 hours, adding BBQ sauce and beer as needed. Add onions, cover and cook 30 minutes to 1 hour, until meat is tender.
- Serve with carrots, turnips and potatoes.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!