Sour Cream Pound CakeFrom kytigger 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the sour cream and mix until incorporated.
- Sift the baking soda and flour together.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternating with eggs, beating each egg 1 at a time.
- Add the vanilla and pour the mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!