Marlboro Tomato Can ChiliFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing with garlic, well shaken shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 10 1/2 oz can onion soup with beef stock shopping list
- 1 soup can water shopping list
- 8 oz can diced chilies shopping list
- 2 TBS chili powder shopping list
- 1 can pitted black olives, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Italian dressing in a large fry pan or chili pot. Add beef and cook until all pink is gone.
- Add cans (tomatoes, onion soup, water and chilies) and chili powder. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Cut drained olives into quarters; add to chili and simmer 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!