Marlboro One Shot Pecan PieFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- Pastry for 1 pie shell shopping list
- 3 lg eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark or light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 TBS butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 shot good quality bourbon (2 TBS) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- bourbon whipped cream, optional shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 TBS powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 TBS good quality bourbon shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie shell; set aside. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat in sugar, corn syrup, butter, bourbon, vanilla and salt, mixing well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. pour mixture into prepared shell.
- Bake in 350 oven for 40-45 minutes or until center is set. Transfer to cooling rack; cool competely. Serve at room temperature with Bourbon Whipped Cream, if desired.
- Bourbon Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream with powdered sugar utnil stiff peaks form. Beat in bourbon.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!