Crab Corn And Shrimp SoupFrom kmontgomery0510 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 qt half & half shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 c flour shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- red hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 1 lb white lump crab meat shopping list
- 1/4 bell pepper shopping list
- 1 celery stalk shopping list
- 1/2 gal milk shopping list
- Tony's to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 lb shrimp shopping list
- 1 lg can whole corn with juice shopping list
How to make it
- You can use either crab or shrimp or both.
- Chop and add together garlic, onion, celery, and bellpepper.
- Melt butter in a stock pot.
- Add everything you chopped.
- Saute about 8 minutes.
- Add flour, stir about 2 minutes.
- Add half & half then add milk to desired consistency.
- add corn, salt, red hot sauce, and tony's.
- When mixture begins to boil, turn to low. Simmer about an hour.
- Add meat about 30 minutes before you are ready to serve.
- Taste to see if seasoned enough. If not, add more season.
- Serve with hot rolls, french bread, or crackers.
- You can also add crumbled bacon and shredded cheese to the dish after you serve it. You can also make a bread bowl to serve it in.
The Cookkmontgomery0510 Metairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!