Fruit-filled Coffee CakeFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 1 white cake mix shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can cherry pie filling (any flavor will work) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 TBS milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350. Beat 1st 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Pour into greased and floured 13x9 pan; top with spoonfuls of pie filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; sprinkle with nuts. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and milk, drizzle over cake (if glaze is too thick, add a little more milk). Cool completely.