Seafood LasagnaFrom FavoriteFixins 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 pound lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces butter shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup medium dry white wine shopping list
- 2 pounds cooked, peeled shrimp shopping list
- 6 ounces canned crab, flaked or imitation crab finely cubed shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook lasagna noodles to al dente.
- Cook the onion in the butter and wine until just tender. Turn off heat, blend in cream cheese, ricotta, beaten egg, basil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, then stir in chopped shrimp and flaked crab meat. (You can boil the shrimp in crab boil to give them a little more flavor.) Alternate layers of noodles, cream cheese spread and soup. Top the bottom layer with half of the cheese, reserving the final half for later. Sprinkle only parmesan on final layer.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover top with remaining mozzarella, (and more parmesan, if you like), then bake another 15 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with salad and fresh-baked garlic bread.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!