Crockpot Apple ButterFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- 1 peck apples - peeled and diced shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all spice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Core and slice apples, place all ingreidients in crock pot (5-6qt) and let cook for 24 hours on low setting. Vent lid slightly to let out extra steam; to do this I place a butter knife between my crockpot and lid.
- After 24 hours blend in blender; may take multiple batches. You can place them into sterilzed jars and put them in a water bath.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!