Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper DipFrom laurajean4 4 years ago
- 1.5 cups Shredded Mozzarella shopping list
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (6oz) crabmeat, drained shopping list
- Recommended one box of crackers for scooping shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375F.
- Remove 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except crakers until well blended.
- SPREAD into 9" pie plate.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until crab mixture is heated through and top is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Serve hot with crackers.
The Cooklaurajean4 North Tonawanda, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!