Whole Wheat Mushroom PizzaFrom anupama_a8386 3 years ago
- For Dough shopping list
- 1/6 (.08 ounce) package active dry yeast shopping list
- 2 tbsp warm water shopping list
- 2 tsp warm water shopping list
- 5 tbsp whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 dash salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp honey shopping list
- For Topping shopping list
- 1 small tomatoes shopping list
- 50 gm mozzarella shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms—I used button mushrooms shopping list
- ½ cup tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Dough : In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour and salt. Make a well in the middle and add honey and yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over a medium flame. Add oil and sauté onion, mushrooms for about 3 minutes Turn off heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the dough out to a circle, spread tomato sauce.
- Arrange sliced mozzarella on pizza crust, leaving about a 1/2-inch border around the edge of the crust.
- distribute topping mixture evenly over pizza crust and cheese.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over sliced tomatoes and distribute over pizza.
- Place pizza pan in the oven and bake until the the crust is a deep golden brown, about 12 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and let pizza rest for a few minutes, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- anupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookanupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!