Garlicky Baked FriesFrom anupama_a8386 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 200°C-400°F.
- Partially boil wedges in water for 5 min.
- Put the garlic and the oil in a pan, heat until fragrant.
- In a plastic bag (or else a bowl with plastic wrap covering it), add the potatoes and the Garlic oil. Let it stand for 10 min.
- Combine the cornstarch, salt, black and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the potatoes and toss to coat. (do not remove garlic)
- Arrange the potatoes on a single layer in the baking pan and bake, turning them every now and then, until golden brown and crisp (it took 30 minutes in my oven).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- anupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookanupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!