Thai Peanut PorkFrom primwillow 4 years ago
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced into strips shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 1/2 c. teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tbls. rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped roasted peanuts shopping list
- 2 limes, cut into wedges (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the bell pepper strips and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour the teriyaki sauce, vinegar, red pepper flakes and garlic over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low until the pork is very tender, 8-9 hours. Once tender, remove the pork from the slow cooker, and whisk in the peanut butter until smooth. Return the pork to the slow cooker and cook 10 minutes more.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with green onions and peanuts to garnish. If you like, decorate with lime wedges to serve.
The Cookprimwillow Chester, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!