Turkey Dressing BakeFrom penley 3 years ago
- 2 - cups cut - up cooked turkey shopping list
- 2 - eggs shopping list
- 1 - cup warm water shopping list
- 1 - package ( about 1 oz ) turkey or chicken gravy mix shopping list
- 1-1/3 - cups herb - seasoned stuffing mix shopping list
- 1/4 - cup slivered almonds shopping list
- mushroom corn SAUCE ( BELOW ) shopping list
- 1 - CAN (12 oz ) whole kernel corn with sweet peppers , drained shopping list
- 1 - can ( 10-3/4 oz ) condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 - can ( 4 oz ) mushrooms steams and pieces ( with liquid ) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Place turkey in greased baking pan , 8x8x2 inches.
- Beat eggs. water and gravy mix ; pour on turkey.
- Sprinkle turkey with styffing mix , then with almonds.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes.
- Top each serving with mushroom corn sauce.
- MUSHROOM CORN SAUCE.
- Heat all ingredients to a boiling , stirring frequently.
The Cookpenley Frazeysburg, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!