Bean’s Pasta & Herb SaladFrom rifmstr625 3 years ago
- 12oz pkg Mrs. Leeper’s Wheat Free - gluten Free corn Elbows shopping list
- 2 each – red, yellow & orange mini peppers. Seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion chopped shopping list
- 2 ribs celery finely diced shopping list
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, whole or cut into halves shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed and finely chopped shopping list
- ½ - ¾ cup mayo made with olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup sour cream, light or fat free shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat leaf (Italian) parsley (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare corn elbows per package directions. Cool and drain well and place in a large bowl. In a cup or small bowl, combine the garlic with the mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir into the pasta. Add chopped veggies along with basil and parsley. Toss to combine thoroughly. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Additions: chopped leftover grilled chicken is amazing added to this pasta salad.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
The Cookrifmstr625 Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!