Bean’s Many Bean ChiliFrom rifmstr625 6 years ago
- 3lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion - reserve 1 teaspoon per serving bowl shopping list
- 6-8 tablespoons Ancho chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Regular chili powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Powder shopping list
- 3 heaping teaspoons cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian Smoked Parika shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 ½ tablespoons Kitchen Bouquet shopping list
- 1 very large can black beans shopping list
- 2 15oz can garbanzo beans (chickpeas) shopping list
- 1 15oz can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans shopping list
- 1 15oz can dark red kidney beans shopping list
- Add any other beans that you like, I usually use a large variety and have a lot more beans than meat. shopping list
- 1 14oz can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 14oz can Del Monte diced chili tomatoes shopping list
- 3-4 15oz cans plain diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1-2 15oz cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Masa flour mixed with ¼ cup warm water shopping list
- 1 bag Fritos corn chips or crumbled cornbread (optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese per serving bowl (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sour cream per serving bowl (optional) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped raw onion per bowl shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef with the kitchen bouquet, drain excess fat.
- While beef is browning drain and rinse all beans.
- When everything is drained, add all ingredients into large stock pot, stir well.
- Cook for at least 45 minutes until heated through.
- For thicker chili mix 2-3 tablespoons Masa Flour mixed with ½ cup warm water and add to chili during the last 15 minutes of cook time.
- To serve: Put a handful or Fritos Corn Chips or crumbled cornbread into the bottom of serving bowl. Ladle in chili, sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Drop a tablespoon of sour cream in the middle and sprinkle with raw onions
People Who Like This Dish 0
- rifmstr625 Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrifmstr625 Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!