Cortney's Aloo GobiFrom ericawagner 3 years ago
- 2 tsp cumin seeds shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 Medium onion shopping list
- Diced chili pepper (add to taste) shopping list
- 2 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 cans tomatoes shopping list
- 1 head cauliflower shopping list
- 5 Potatoes shopping list
- Cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Saute 2 tsp cumin seeds and add onion in a large pot
- Add garlic, grated ginger and diced chili pepper and saute a couple minutes more
- Add tumeric and paprika and stir all together.
- Add tomatoes and cauliflower cut into bite size pieces, as well as potatoes (you can par-boil them first if you like so it will take less time to cook)
- Make sure the veggies are coated with the sauce and simmer until everything is cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle 2 tsp garam masala on top
- Let set and cool for about 10 minutes or so
- Stir the garam masala to mix thoroughly.
- Cut up some fresh cilantro and mix it all together, with extra on the side for serving
- Serve with rice, naan etc.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ericawagner Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookericawagner Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!