Pumpkin Bread PuddingFrom Mel1231 3 years ago
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) pumpkin shopping list
- 6 cups soft bread cubes (about 8 slices bread) shopping list
- 1/2 cup currants shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 16 pecan halves shopping list
- whipping cream or ice cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, Grease 9x3 springform pan.
- Mix brown sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, eggs, and pumpkin in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in bread cubes, currants, and chopped pecans.
- Let mixture stand 10 minutes; spoon into pan.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of pudding.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Run metal spatula along side of pudding to loosen; remove side of pan. Serve warm with whipping cream.