Easy Caramel Popcorn BallsFrom anj 3 years ago
How to make it
- Keep popped corn warm in a very low oven while making the caramel coating. OR make the caramel coating and keep IT warm while popping the corn.
- Unwrap caramels and put in top of double boiler (you could probably use a microwave for this). Add corn syrup and water and mix until caramels are melting and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour over warm corn in large bowl or pan, mixing well. I usually use my granite-ware roaster for this step.
- Shape into balls with hands that have been greased with butter.
- These are a snap and fun to make and taste great!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- anj Mabank, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!