Chick Peas And Parsley SaladFrom junky98 4 years ago
- 400g tin chickpeas , drained and rinsed shopping list
- red onion , cut into thin wedges shopping list
- ¼ cucumber , halved lengthways and sliced diagonally shopping list
- a small bunch flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped shopping list
- 100g feta cheese , crumbled shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- a small handful basil leaves , roughly chopped shopping list
- salt and 1/4 lemon squeezed shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Put the chickpeas, onion, cucumber, parsley, feta and basil in a large bowl and toss well to combine. Mix the red wine vinegar and 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil together and season well. Pour over the salad and toss.
The Cookjunky98 Los Angles, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!