Chocolate Fridge CakeFrom brunettes_rock19 5 years ago
How to make it
- Break chocolate in a heatproof microwave bowl. Heat it in the microwave for one minute
- Take it out and add the syrup and butter and nuts. Rest the bowl on a small pan of water.
- Bring the water to a boil slowly and keep stirring until all the ingredients have mixed.
- Take it out and spread it into a 30 cm x 20 cm cake tin lined with foil.
- Top with cornflakes and digestive biscuits.
- Chill it overnight in the fridge.
- Serve cold.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- brunettes_rock19 Dubai, Earth :P
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbrunettes_rock19 Dubai, Earth :P
- Not added to any groups yet!