Asparagus Thai Style With SquidsFrom Yinhomemade 4 years ago
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, sliced into 2 inch length shopping list
- 1/4 carrot, sliced thinly shopping list
- 6 small squids (clean and cut into bite size) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (Nam Pla) (to your taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp of water shopping list
- 2 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in asparagus, stir fry a while then add in carrot and stir well.
- Add in fish sauce, sugar and a little water if it becomes too dry.
- Now add in squid, stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes, or until squid curls up. Don't overcook squid, as it will become rubbery.
- Test for taste, adding more fish sauce if not salty enough. But if too salty for your taste, add a little more sugar. Dish up and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- Yinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!