Sausage Rice PilafFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
- 1 pound bulk sausage (any flavor and heat that you prefer) shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1 14 oz can beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice in beef broth and water.
- Brown sausage, onion, and mushrooms, drain. Add oregano, salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice to the sausage mixture in the skillet. Combine well and continue cooking another few minutes to combine flavors.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- If you are making this to serve as a main dish, you may wish to decrease the amount of rice.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!