Seafood Chowder For The Crock PotFrom anj 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs imitation crab shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2-3/4 c. chopped green onion w/tops shopping list
- 2-3 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt (I skip this ingredient and have folks add their own at the table) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 13-oz can evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cut crab into bite-size pieces. Saute bacon and onion until golden. Drain and put in crock pot. Add fish and remaining ingredients except milk. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. If using high, cook for 2 1/2-3 hours. Add evaporated milk during the last hour.
The Cookanj Mabank, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!