Maple Rice PuddingFrom yogalaura 4 years ago
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice shopping list
- 3 cups rice milk (I used Original and stuck in extra vanilla) shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 3 T maple syrup (plenty sweet for us. add more if your family likes extra sweet) shopping list
- 1/2 t vanilla (again, let it drip over a bit) shopping list
- 1/2 t, rounded of cinnamon shopping list
- dash nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Place rice in saucepan with the milk
- Bring to a boil, cover, lower heat as much as possible and simmer until tender. It can take up to 1.5 hours. It took only 1 hour for me.
- Just before done, add the rest of the ingredients.
The Cookyogalaura Eden Prairie, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!