Pork Chow MeinFrom mamato4 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil shopping list
- 2-3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 bag of bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Nappa cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup of celery, cut in slices shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in water to thicken shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups of thin strips of pork loin, to taste cooked shopping list
- red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- Serve with cooked whole wheat rice, white rice or vermicelli. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook in a wok or deep non stick skillet. Cook the pork slightly. Remove. Add a bit more oil to cook the vegetables.
- Add the oil, then your cabbage, celery, scallions.
- Cook for three minutes, until the cabbage is wilted. Add the sugar, broth, soy sauce and the mixture of cornstarch as well. This will thicken. Stir in the pork. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles of your choice. More soy sauce can be added on top of your own plate of noodles if you wish. Enjoy.
The Cookmamato4 Gananoque, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!