The Girdle BusterFrom sheracj 4 years ago
- 1 package of angel food cake mix (or pound cake mix….fresh cake from grocery works too) shopping list
- 1-3.9 oz package of instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1, ½ pint heavy whipping cream shopping list
- ½ cup of water shopping list
- 1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1-12 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 bottle of caramel topping (used for topping ice cream) shopping list
- 1-2 packages of fresh strawberries ( I like a large strawberry layer) shopping list
- 1-1.5 oz Hershey’s chocolate Bar shopping list
- trifle bowl shopping list
How to make it
- Make cake according to packaging instructions. Let cool completely. Cut width wise into 1 inch thick pieces to place in trifle bowl.
- Cut strawberries length wise.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- In another bowl, pour cream and whip for 10 minutes. Then fold into pudding mixture.
- Layering Triffle Bowl:
- Cake, pudding mixture, strawberries, and whip cream
- Continue layering until the whip cream is the last layer on top.
- Add caramel and shaved chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours……enjoy
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!