Low Fat Chocolate CookiesFrom vegetariangirl1 3 years ago
How to make it
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in corn syrup and egg white until blended (dough will be thick and slightly sticky).
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies
- will be soft when pressed).
- Cool on rack. Then Enjoy :)
The Cookvegetariangirl1 Louisville, Ky
- Not added to any groups yet!