Wild Chicken SoupFrom windy1950 5 years ago
- 5 or 6 bone-in or boneless skinless chicken thighs, thawed shopping list
- 3 qts water shopping list
- 3 medium onions, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 lb frozen baby lima beans shopping list
- 1 (6.1 oz) pkg Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & wild rice Fast Cook seasoned mix shopping list
- salt and pepper, ONLY if needed shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In 3 qts of unseasoned water, cook onions and chicken thighs until falling apart tender. Remove chicken from broth and debone (if necessary) and dice.
- 2. Add chicken back into broth, along with lima beans and rice/ seasoning mix. Cook until beans and rice are done. Add a bit more water if necessary and adjust seasoning.
- 3. Serve.