Mixed VegetablesFrom amatullah 8 years ago
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 3 onions, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 turnip, cubed shopping list
- 1 aubergine/eggplant, cubed shopping list
- 2 squash, cubed shopping list
- 1-2 Chilli's (optional) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin, ground shopping list
- oil for sauteing shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cover and simmer the carrots, garlic, 2 onions, potatoes, turnips and aubergines in water to cover for 15 mins.
- Add the squash and simmer for a further 10 mins
- Saute the remaining onion, and add the chilli, cumin and parsley.
- Add the sauteed onion-spice mixture to the vegetables and simmer for 5 mins. adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve on it's own with Fresh Crusty Bread. Or on the side with some nice Grilled Chicken or Fish.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!