Deep Fried Jalapeno SlicesFrom habsgirl 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sliced jalapeno shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, red chili powder, garlic powder, eggs, and beer together in a bowl.
- In a deep fryer, or large pot heat oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Dip the sliced jalapenos in the batter. Place battered jalapenos in deep fryer. The jalapenos are fully cooked when they float to the surface of the oil. They should be golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!
The Cookhabsgirl Kitchener, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!