Apple CobblerFrom stormy_ide_girl 5 years ago
- * 3-4 apples (preferably Granny Smith) shopping list
- * 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. each, ground cloves, all spice and nutmeg, optional shopping list
- * 1 cup (plus a few tbsp extra) sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine shopping list
- * 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/2 cup oats shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pan. Cut the apples into thin pieces. In a separate bowl, sprinkle the spices and 2- 3 tbsp sugar over the apples, mix. Place apple mixture in prepared baking pan. Melt the margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour, oats and remaining sugar. Cover the apples with the flour/ oat mixture. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!