Sausage SoupFrom kris2084 6 years ago
- 1 package of Italian turkey sausage ( 6 links) shopping list
- 1 Large brown onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. italian seasonings shopping list
- 6 potatoes peeled and cubed. shopping list
- 8 cups of water shopping list
- 8 tsp chicken bullion shopping list
- 1/2 bunch of fresh spinach leafs chopped shopping list
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- Optional shopping list
- romano cheese for topping soup when served. shopping list
How to make it
- Remove sausage from casing
- Brown sausage with onion and Italian seasoning until no longer pink .
- Add potatoes , water and bullion.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- Add Alfredo sauce
- Pour milk into alfredo jar and shake and add to soup.
- Add spinach and stir.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with cheese on top and enjoy!
The Cookkris2084 Corona, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!