Fresh Garden SalsaFrom karis 6 years ago
How to make it
- I use a little chopper and put a little in at time to get it blended up add the sugar and garlic salt at the end.
- Then store it in the fridge up to a week but, it never lasts that long.
- I have taken shelled shrimp and a stick of butter and put salsa in a pot cooked till shrimp are pink and used the salsa with butter as a dipping sauce. Or chips,on Quesadillas. The possibility's are endless.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- karis Cornville, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkaris Cornville, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!