Pumpkin Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom katethirtynine 5 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup pumpkin (small can) shopping list
- 3 cups flour (*opt one brown, two white) shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon (can add more cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves) shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chipits shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add sugar, oil, umpkin and beat thoroughlky.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Use ice cream scoop to measure into non stick muffin pan or into greased tins.
- Bake 350* for 15-20 minutes, until toothpic comes out clean. Watch carefully as pumpkin likes to burn.
- Remove from tins immediately.
The Cookkatethirtynine Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!