Chicken And Rice In A MugFrom WeightWatchersCheese 4 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dried minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp. sodium-free chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- 1/4 Cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/2 Can (4.5 oz.) chunk chicken breast, drained (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 Container (4.4 oz.) Ready to Serve Fully cooked brown rice (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 Weight Watchers® Original Swiss Flavored cheese Wedge, cut into small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, onion and bouillon powder in a large microwave-safe mug; stir to combine.
- Add peas, chicken, rice and cheese; stir gently to mix.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- *Recipe may be doubled
- Microwave ovens vary so cooking times might be different.
The CookWeightWatchersCheese Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!